Monday, September 30, 2002

Parting is such sweet sorrow... *sniff* *sniff*

It seems as if people are leaving me these past few days. After Laurice, now my parents left for the province. They're gonna stay there for two weeks!!! They will attend a wedding and of course, visit relatives. It's been 7 years since we last went home together.

I dunno if I'm gonna feel excited for being parentless for the next two weeks, or be scared since all the responsibilities at home will be placed in my hands. *sigh* I think I'm gonna have fun but I should know my limits, that's all.

By the way, Laurice called last night. I was in the bathroom then, about 12 midnight. She sounded so sad though. I dunno if it was a good idea of telling her about the nuts and bolts meeting in the Fernandez residence, since I know she would love to be there. Or maybe I shouldn't have told her about Joy and Rio asking me last Saturday night to hang out with them. Or about Joan arriving in Manila tomorrow.

*sigh*

Hey, I just read my horoscope. See what it says...

Cancer

Horoscope (by astrocenter.com)
A rather serious day is ahead for you, dear dear Cancer. It feels a bit lonely, as all those around you stay in their own corners working away on their own needs in silence and concentration. But what a great feeling you will have tonight after you have solved so many problems and gotten so much done at work. So ultimately this will be a very positive day, and you conclude it feeling very proud of yourself!

***I can see this happening tonight since I have to do the laundry alone and it will take some serious work-out. I had a very tiring day at work and I have to face the dirty laundry after this.

Teenscope (by astrology.com)
Your parents are going out of town and you're tempted to throw a big bash. Before you start handing out flyers, think of the consequences. You might want to rethink your plan.

***OH GOD!!! How did they know this?!

Hehehe!




No comments: