Friday, November 25, 2005

thankful

I like your voice... so preciousss...


No, it wasn't Gollum. It was a nice old lady I spoke to last night. I can't believe she said that to me. But that felt nice. I was speechless at first but I had a smile on my face. It was a change from all those jerks who just flirt on the phone. At least I know it was a real compliment. I guess she was in a good mood because it's Thanksgiving. We don't celebrate it in this part of the globe (and I don't really like eating turkey without stuffings) but well, I'm still thankful for all the blessings in my life. So...

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i sometimes encounter that kind of incident, when people say that my voice is so nice and malambing, specially those whom I don't know.
when i speak to them on the phone, they would say, ganda naman ng voice mo. ako naman, tatawa and would reply. Asus! nangbola ka pa!!

Unknown said...

I guess the malambing part came from my Ilonggo descent. I'm proud of being 100% Ilongga. :)