Tuesday, January 07, 2014

Where She Went

*** SPOILER ***
*** SPOILER ***
*** SPOILER ***

Where She Went (If I Stay, #2)Where She Went by Gayle Forman
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Three years after what happened to Mia and her family in "If I Stay (book #1)", this book shows the life of Adam -- the reason why Mia chose to live. Adam made a vow and suffered the consequences.

I blame my personal experiences because I did not find this as heartbreaking as the first book, but I am sure there are a lot who would still suffer aching of the heart while reading this. I love music, so I appreciate how Gayle Forman writes a story where the two main characters are passionate about it. I also like the way she narrates it as one fluid story. There are no boring moments. Since I am a sucker for happy endings, I can't think of a better ending for this series.

I am looking forward to read more of her books.

View all my reviews

No comments: