Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Conspiracy

Have you ever felt like the universe is conspiring against your hopes and wishes?


Has it ever happened to you when everything seems to lead you to a direction you didn't want to take before?


Has it ever seemed like fate is acting against what your mind has set or willed on doing?


A co-worker of mine reminded me of this famous "Spiderman" quote two days ago: "With great power comes great responsibility." Cliche, but then again, it is so true, especially with where I am in my so-called career right now. I have never felt this "heaviness" on my shoulders before (except maybe when I was back in college and I desperately wanted to graduate on time). This feeling is different though. I am trying my best to cope and to take this a day at a time. I am glad I haven't even reached my limit yet. I am surprising myself with this show of motivation on my end when others seem to be giving up. Maybe this is due to a lack of option or maybe this is due to seeing others grab the chance and make a change.


I just wish that I can see the end of the rainbow. I know I will not regret this. I just want to know that I have been sacrificing a lot for something that is worth it.

No comments: