Wednesday, January 14, 2009

All Clear!

I processed my clearance at work today. I felt nostalgic knowing that after more than 3 years, I will not be stepping foot in that office building to work anymore. It was good though because I also felt relieved. I know I won't be dragging myself to work again. I will be bringing good memories from that place. I am also going to miss the people, no doubt about it. I am grateful that I have known them.


Moving on, I will start with my orientation/induction tomorrow with the new company. I feel excited and anxious at the same time. I will be meeting new people and they will meet me as well. I would have to give it my best shot there. I promise myself that. I am looking forward to it.


The lunar new year is almost here. I have heard that the year of the ox is a good year for those born under the year of the monkey. I feel the same way. For instance, this career move is a risk I am taking and the year just began. I have the whole year to make happy moments. I know I will do well there.


Matters of the heart? Now, that's a different "matter". I have already told my friends that I have the feeling love will find me this year. I just don't know when yet. Maybe soon. I don't even know if I have known him already or will still meet him in the coming days. I miss the feeling of falling in love again. I miss cuddling and kissing and hugging. I miss romance and sweetness. Don't get me wrong, I am not complaining about being single. Subtle flirting with whomever I want has its advantages. Hahaha! I just miss having someone to call "mine". =)


I have time to kill today that's why I'm blogging again. I am about to open a whole new chapter in my life. Wish me luck!

No comments: