Monday, February 21, 2011

Weekend Movies

I saw three movies this weekend and here are my thoughts. =)

Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga’Hoole

This movie showed awesome animation and special effects. I wish I could have seen this on 3D. Though the story was predictable, the characters were so lovable! It was entertaining. =)

Charlie St. Cloud

Another movie based on a book I have yet to read, “Charlie St. Cloud” was predictable. I have to say, Zac Efron was not just an eye-candy in this film, he delivered a good performance as the lead actor. The entire story though was so-so.

West Side Story

An adaptation of Romeo and Juliet set in the 1950’s, here is another tragic tale of love in the middle of a gang war. This is another musical crossed-out from my list of must-watch films. There are corny and funny moments, but the ending still tugged some heartstrings and I understood why this has become a classic. =)

No comments: