Friday, October 18, 2013

The Knife of Never Letting Go (Chaos Walking, #1)

The Knife of Never Letting Go (Chaos Walking, #1)The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

"Darn this book for making me shed tears in a public place only after reading a few pages. Darn you Ben for always breaking my heart! When I get my pet dog, I shall name him Manchee. Thankful to a friend who recommended this series. Oh, why don't you just die, Aaron?! I can't stop reading and I have to read the next book. I have to. It is weird imagining a Western movie style setting in a dystopian world with two moons, full of adventure and fantasy and sci-fi and awesome heroics and action and coming-of-age stuff and drama and death. What if Noise is real? How will we cope? I'm sure there will still be a lot of lies and deception. I cried some more because some scenes hurt and touch, some make me frantic and stressed and scared. Oh Viola! That scene when she was reading the book to Todd was awesome. I love how fast-paced the book was because I find myself skipping some words, sometimes lines just to know what happens next. I wish I have another long weekend to finish the series..."

That's probably what (some of) my Noise would sound like while reading this book. :)

View all my reviews

No comments: