Friday, May 06, 2016

Date and Time

I look at the calendar of my planner and see dates made meaningful with you in it.

I look at future days and I see wishful thinking notes hoping to visit places and experience new things with you. I wanted to get to know you more.

I look at your birthday and I see a handwritten wish that I hope we could be more that what we were before-- more in the sense that we learn more from life and from each other. More because I just don't want us to be "special friends" who just date.

I look at my watch and realize that time without you has never been the same, but I know I chose this. This is the best time for me to move on because love is not supposed to hurt like this.

Now, I wish that time can be a friend. I wish that I can heal through time. Maybe another day will come when I can say I am truly happy again.

No comments: