It's been a while since I blogged. I usually don't go online when I am home and I just enjoyed a 3-day off from work. This weekend, some of officemates/friends and I are going to Morong, Bataan for my most-awaited out-of-town gimmick this summer. I may not be able to go online for a few more days but I just can't wait to see new places and bathe in the ocean!
Before the short hiatus, let me just fill this up.
Tagged by Chiqui-girl. ;)
Share 8 things that your readers don’t know about you. Then at the end you tag 8 other bloggers to keep the fun going.
– Each blogger must post these rules first.
– Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
– Bloggers who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
– At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
– Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
1. I started collecting books when I was in high school. Most of these were Sweet Valley, Sweet Dreams, Love Stories and Christopher Pike. I filled up my 5-level book case in a span of 3 years when I started working and buying books using my own money.
2. My sister and I have a complete W.I.T.C.H. mag collection starting from issue number 1. A friend used to offer me money to buy the entire collection 3 years ago but I refused. ;)
3. I had a fascination of the English royal family, not just because I fancy Prince William. Haha! Princess Diana died when I was in first year college and I used to collect magazines and read articles about the British monarchy. I wrote a term paper about the royal family for my COMM II subject and got the highest grade for that. ;)
4. If I can choose a pet or an animal companion, I would choose a dolphin (water) or a panda (land). I want to go to China and visit the pandas (especially the babies!) one of these days.
5. I kept a written diary since I was in grade 4. I stopped when I was in high school and started blogging again when I was in college. I still have my diaries from grades 4 to 1st year college and when I read it, I laugh at my shallow grievances, crushes and school woes. I can also see the changes in my handwriting as I grew older or depending on the mood I was in when I wrote a certain entry. It's pretty interesting.
6. I am 100% Ilongga. We speak the dialect at home but I haven't gone back to Bacolod City (my hometown) for more than 12 years now.
7. I am a geek and a lot of people know that, but then I wouldn't be a "Lord of the Rings" fanatic without the convincing powers of my friend, Laurice, who dragged me to watch the movie. I read "The Hobbit" 2 years before the LOTR trilogy movie was shown and I didn't finish it because I got bored. Hahaha! After the movie, I read the LOTR trilogy books. Then, I read "The Hobbit" again and finished it in about 2 days. Now, I can't wait for "The Hobbit" movie to be shown. ;)
8. I had my first kiss when I was 23 years old. I was wary about getting into relationships because most of the men who broke my heart turned out to be gay. I still am careful about that even until now. =)
I tag HMC, Day, JZ, Mae, Maroi, Laurice, Ian and Karenine! =)