Thursday, August 07, 2008

Leap

I resigned from work last Tuesday. I am enjoying my 3-day unpaid off and reading, no, devouring all the books I can put my hands on. It's going to be some time before I can file for leave again. I am going to start my 2-month long training with the new account tomorrow. A part of me is sad for leaving the account where I worked for 3 years and 5 months. It felt like my second home. I miss the people and the environment. I know I will never become who I am today without the experiences I had with them. A part of me is also looking forward to learning new things and working for a new account. The feeling of being lost has diminished for the past few days. At least now I have a clear path to take and I'm gonna just go through it a day at a time. I just hope everything falls into place.

No comments: