Monday, September 06, 2010

"Remember Me"

"Remember Me" (Complete Trilogy)


About 15 years ago, I bought and read the first and second books in this trilogy. I have always been a Christopher Pike reader even before I read a similar genre from Anne Rice or Stephen King. I have searched for the final installment but never really found it. Earlier today, I browsed through a local book shop and found a re-released copy of the complete trilogy. I know I wouldn't be able to sleep tonight if I don't get it. Now, I can't wait for the weekend because, after a long time, I will be able to go through Shari Cooper's story again and finally know the ending. =)

2 comments:

ava said...

I have a copy of this too even though I still have the old ones!

Christopher Pike's books where my thriller collection when I was in high school! And even now, I don't get tired of re-reading them.

Unknown said...

I know how you feel! Haha! =)