Sunday, September 05, 2010

It's so fluffy!!!


When I first saw the trailer, I wanted to watch the movie. I know it's going to be one of those laugh trips I wouldn't want to miss. A few seconds after the movie started, I was laughing my heart out and it never did end until the credits appeared. I was right. I love each character because they add wit to the plot. My favorite is Agnes. I mean, who wouldn't love her? With her "It's so fluffy, I'm gonna die" line in the trailer, I knew she's going to be my favorite. Aside from her, it was really the minions who made me laugh the loudest. They are so many but it seems like each of them has its own personality that's so funny and lovable. It was a bit predictable, but it was fun with a touch of warmth one wouldn't expect in a villain-y story. =)

No comments: