Monday, October 23, 2017

Moving On: Day 1

So far, I have already done the following:

1. Convince myself that I should be priority this time around.
2. Convince myself that I need peace of mind.
3. Convince myself that I deserve better than a halfhearted, long distance pseudo-relationship.
4. Tell a handful of friends to remind me that I should not settle.
5. Block him on Facebook.
6. Cry my eyes out.

Before today ends, I need to do the following:

1. Keep myself busy, busy, busy.
2. Delete all photos, chat conversations and personal Spotify playlists insipired by him.
3. Update my To-do list to remove all things that I want to do that included him.
4. Create a "Me Plan" that consists of a haircut, a gym membership and travel plans to name a few.
5. Get more quality sleep.

No comments: