Monday, September 10, 2007

Wanting

The words that would mend the things that were broken
But now it's far too late, she's gone away
Every night you cry yourself to sleep
Thinking: "Why does this happen to me?
Why does every moment have to be so hard?"
Hard to believe that
It's not over tonight
Just give me one more chance to make it right

~* "Won't Go Home Without You" by Maroon 5 *~



I am back to work and back to the usual routine. I'm just glad I have weekends off. I wish I have more rest days so I can sleep longer. Wishiful thinking, I know.


I went to TriNoma last Saturday to meet a friend who gave me some meds and fruits for my father. It was my first time there because it's far from my home and office. The place is huge! It's nice too. It's not yet complete but I'm sure it's gonna be more beautiful when it's finished. Going there and spending time with my friend gave me a much-needed distraction.


I also want to go to the beach or to some place cold because it's too hot to be September here. I want to watch some gigs coz I miss listening to live music. I want to travel. I want to love and be all romantic again. I want someone to hug me. Maybe that's the reason why I want to have a dog but I know my parents won't want to have a pet dog. I want to be free-- free of responsibilities, free of burdens, free of worries, free of debts, free of nagging thoughts and restess sleep. I'm just tired. I want to fly.


Some of my snapshots of the week:



Makati Ave. corner Gil Puyat Ave.
view from the 17th floor



Makati City (city hall jutting on the left side)
view from the 17th floor



Found this cutie in Bioresearch Glorietta and I can't help but take some pics:


No comments: