Thursday, November 22, 2007

Enchanted




It's a fantasy. I've always liked Disney fims. It's like being a kid all over again. "Enchanted" is a bit juvenile but I like the transition from animation to live action. I like the twists. The effects were cool. The actors, dreamy. Haha! It was nice hearing James Marsden sing again (from "Hairspray") though he looked weird in that Prince Charming outfit. Watch it if you wanna see Dr. McDreamy dance in a ball. The songs were cute too. It's a good movie date though the men might need more persuasion to watch it. I watched it alone though but I didn't mind. It's still a feel-good movie even for single viewers. =)


For a moment there, it made me believe in romantic love again. It also made me less guilty of really liking someone who's already committed to another. Oh well. At least in the movie, they all lived happily ever after.

No comments: