Saturday, July 05, 2008

*sniff*

A lot of people at work resigned from work today. They are due to be trained to another account in a few days. I lost almost half of my team, some of my friends and a couple of really close pals. It felt different at the office last night. People were still working albeit less calls due to the U.S. holiday, but there were tears, blank stares and dream-like states. I cannot exactly pinpoint if it was due to sadness or uncertainty or shock or anger. We snapped a lot of pictures hoping that the camera will capture the memories we will forever treasure.


This is it. The end of the account is inevitable. A few days from now, I will make that decision too-- leave the account and transfer to another one. If or when I make that choice, I will leave some of my friends. Although I will still see some of them, it won't be the same anymore.


It's high time again to jump off the cliff. I read somewhere that when one makes a decision, one does not leave one foot on the cliff and one foot hanging in the air. Making a decision is taking the plunge, however risky it may be. The success there would be to conquer it all.


So, I wish each and everyone of us goodluck! It has been nice working with all of you. Some memories may not be as nice as the others, but there are lessons learned and friendships created. That's what matters. =)


SK SK

No comments: