Saturday, June 28, 2008

Whew!

Weekend's here. Finally.


I don't know if the 2 days off from work will give me enough chance to resurface. The past week had me drowning in uncertainties. I think I've been in a career limbo before but this, by far, is the most difficult. I just hope that the coming days may somehow enlighten me with which path to take. Good luck to us all.


I just have the remaining day for myself and I am going to probably finish a book, then watch the latest season of "Lost". These are just some of the trivial things I miss when work is draining my life and getting the best out of me. Earlier today, I watched another movie alone (again). I wanted to view a lot of good movies lately and I failed to watch some but the past 2 films I caught on the big screen have been romantic comedies. Maybe, subconsciously, I wanted to experience some funny but shallow fairy tale to keep me from falling into an abyss.


Enough of the drama. Now, here's something funny I wanna share. I saw these pictures on my phone a few days ago. This is for all fangirls, especially the sci-fi/fantasy ones, out there. We took these last June 7. We were in SM Bacolod this time before we watched "The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian":








me and my sis "fooling around" Prince Caspian's standee



Who could resist Ben Barnes, right? Hahaha! =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

winner ang pictures! hahaha!

karen! miss ko na kayo ni ava. :D

Unknown said...

^
^
Ang aadik di ba? Hehehe! We miss you too! =)