Thursday, June 05, 2008

See you on the Flipside!

I am so confused by this
I know that life is hit or miss
Days are stung by too much sun
I think that you may be the one

~ "Story" by Maroon 5



After the crazy TC5 (The Click Five) fever sweeping the city, the mall-hopping weekend and work (of course), I’m back!


I got no pictures yet though. Maybe I’ll upload them soon. =)


This blog will be in hiatus for the next few days. I’m leaving tomorrow and I can’t wait to be off from work for a long time! Maybe this is just what I need. I haven’t had this long a vacation in years. Work’s been taking its stressful toll on me lately… I guess it’s not just work. There are some things I keep thinking even if they’re just really a waste of my time… but I don’t want to dwell on it.


Anyway, I just read Stephenie Meyer’s “Twilight”. I doubt if I’m ever going to settle from anything less than Edward Cullen himself. Hahaha! I think this is the second time I felt like sacrificing my mortality to be a bloodsucker’s victim. The first one was after reading Anne Rice’s Vampire Chronicles. Hahaha! I love fiction. It makes life more enchanting. =)


Maybe there’s an Edward Cullen in the City of Smiles ? Who knows? Daydream believer! Haha!


See ya all soon! =)

No comments: