Thursday, September 04, 2008

Catching A Dream

But who could love me?
I am out of my mind
Throwing a line out to sea
To see if I can catch a dream

~* "She Had The World", Panic at the Disco *~



At this point, I am mentally and physically exhausted. The ramp-up at work is coinciding with the adjustments and information overload in training. Being a sponge isn't enough. Being a bamboo isn't enough. I think I need superpowers.


I need lots of things. Sleep, for one, is much needed after staying in the office for about 12 hours almost everyday. The worries of training and passing the certification is not just for the specific product, but also for the all those extra management/quality/bonus/performance trainings and they are all happening AT THE SAME TIME!!!


I miss quality and quantity time with my family. It seems that the weekend is not enough to recover from the stresses of the work week.


Lately, I have been listening to my sister's "Pretty Odd" PATD album. I think I need my sanity too.





You Are the Daughter



You very keyed in to emotions. You care deeply and are quick to forgive others.

You often get lost in your own thoughts and daydreams. You find it difficult to stay focused.



At your best, you are sweet, sensitive, and innocent. You bring joy to people's lives.

You are open and expressive. You love sharing your optimistic, dreamy vision of the world.



At your worst, you feel powerless and like a victim. Your fear can paralyze you.

You tend to complain and whine. Whether your complaints are legitimate or not, you're not one to solve your own problems.

No comments: