Saturday, September 20, 2008

Null and Void

I think I am at that time in my life when the positive and negative things happening to me just even out. There are some aspects in life that became clearer. I have learned a lot the past few weeks and I appreciate that. I actually like that feeling when I find answers to my questions and know how I got there. It makes me feel like I'm doing something worthwhile.


On the other hand, there are also other aspects that became more foggy. My mother went back to the province to visit my really weak (and probably dying but I really hope not) grandmother. I had a spat with my father because I felt the responsibilities again at home since my mother is gone. I rarely see my sister because of her hectic sched. She has her own life's sh*t to attend to. So, that my life right now could be summarized in this equation: (stress with work) + (stress at home) = (double the f*cking stress)!


*breathes deeply*


Ok, enough of those de-motivative issues. I will be looking forward to this weekend with hopefully a more positive and non-pissed outlook in life. So help me God.

No comments: