Friday, October 10, 2008

What's Killing Me Now...

* WORK: It's stressful. I'm in a "damned if you do, damned if you don't" situation. I'm missing my supposed break schedules. I'm skipping meals. I'm always, always physically and mentally exhausted. I'm not sleeping well.


* FAMILIAL THOUGHTS: My grandmother is very weak now. I hate to admit it but she may pass away any time. My mother is stressed out about my grandmother's situation. She is having health problems and all that thinking is also aggravating her heart condition. I don't talk or spend as much time as I want to with my siblings or father. Blame it on my hectic and draining work schedule.


* LIFE: No fun at all at this point in time.


* MY FEET: I've been wearing 2-and-a-half-inch pumps for the past 4 days and 80% of my time at work is spent standing and walking. They're throbbing like hell now.


* REALLY NICE LOVE SONGS: I have been officially single for more than a year now and there are some songs in my current playlist with lyrics that can just drive me crazy IF I were in love. Hehehe!

No comments: