Friday, October 26, 2012

Big Bang Alive Galaxy Tour 2012

Fan-girling after the concert.

I got a week off work. From all the weeks this year, I chose this week because October 24 is Big Bang day. I saw four of the five boys July of last year during the Korean Music Wave Singapore. Seeing them again did not make the experience less enjoyable. It was actually a memorable one because (1) they are complete, (2) they are in my home country, and (3) I was able to share this experience with fellow Pinoy VIP's.

Since words cannot explain how I felt before, after and during the concert itself, below are my favorite memories captured in photos and videos.

Two of my favorite shots from the Big Bang Official Facebook page:

Big Bang opening song

Filipino VIP's at the SM Mall of Asia Arena

Here is the official encore video from the Big Bang Official Youtube page from Seungri's point of view:



My fantastic babies! 
Seungri's panda gift at 00:03 . Little dragon at 00:36 . Half-naked and dancing YB at 01:03 . Choom TOP at 01:38 . Jiyong kiss at 01:59(mwah!). Wet Daesung at 02:53 . I think I saw a blurry me at 03:12 (OMG!!!). "Salamat" and "Mahal ko kayo" at 03:59 .

This is the "Cafe" video my sister took:


Last but not the least, this is one of my favorite "goosebumps" moments during the concert. All my feels just happened. T_T
[Note: This video is not mine.]


Filipino VIP's don't do fan chants. We sing the whole song! ^^


If you are a friend on Facebook, my sister uploaded an album of the shots we took. Please click this link to view the album. Yes, I am grateful to the people who made this possible. You know who you are. =)

No comments: