Wednesday, August 13, 2003

It seems like my supervisor has been treating me well lately... I just learned the reason why.

Half of the people in our team will be removed from the special group and that included me. That means I will be reporting to a different supervisor despite the fact that I underwent training for that team. That's ok. I am more than glad to leave the "special" team and report to another supervisor. But the problem is I am being forced to transfer to a morning shift. That means start time would be 5-6AM. I do not like that. Why? First is that I am not a morning person. I do not perform well in the morning. I do not wake up as early as that and I may be having problems reporting to work on time. Then, morning shift would mean no night differential. As in less than about P1,600 PER PAYDAY!!! I CANNOT DO THAT! In my situation right now as a breadwinner, that is NOT an option.

No comments: