Tuesday, August 05, 2003

Just had a long weekend. Three days without calls! Whoopee! I can say that was one of the best weekends in my life. I had a slight "image change". My hair's 3 inches shorter (but still below shoulder so you can imagine how much my head weighed before). I felt relaxed and renewed. Told ya I just need a break.

Today, we are undergoing training. I am part of a team (some sort of a "special group" in our team) and I will just have lectures for tonight. So that means four days without calls. I hope I could handle my day tomorrow when I start getting calls again.

Watched "Finding Nemo" with my sister. I had a good laugh I must say. Love those types of movies. It makes me leave the moviehouse lighthearted. Just like "Lilo and Stitch".

---------------------
NOTE TO SELF: Get some sleep.

No comments: