Friday, August 15, 2003

My World

I thought that this day will just be any ordinary day in my life. Actually it is but when I started reading "Sophie's World" by Jostein Gaarder yesterday, I am trying my best to view life in another perspective. But it seems like I am already burrowing myself deep into the rabbit's fur.*

Started work like any usual day. Still anxious about my new schedule. No official word has been given out yet about that. I just don't like to work in the morning.

Tonight will be my last night in this group. Starting Monday I will be under a new supervisor and in a new team. Then this long call came. I was helping out an old lady and I was getting bored and hungry. But what she did was unexpected. That old lady asked for my sup. Yes, that sup is still my sup until tomorrow. Then that sup thought it was a complaint so she gave me this "look", but then what the old lady did was commend me for good customer service. HAH!

If she sends out an email to the company regarding this, I will post it here. Just wait for it.

Oh and by the way, he is coming back on Sunday.

--------------------
*which means I am becoming an adult who is too used to this existence that nothing can amaze me anymore.

You can't experience being alive without realizing that you have to die. But it's impossible to realize you have to die without thinking how incredibly amazing it is to be alive.
~Jostein Gaarder, "Sophie's World"

No comments: