Sunday, February 01, 2004

I had breakfast with my work teammates this morning, thus lessening my sleeping time. But that's ok. I like their company and I like sharing stories with people who can understand me somehow in terms of career situation.

Instead of sleeping at 8AM, I slept at 11AM. Woke up at 1PM to go to our Pizza Moot. Arrived there with my sis and met lotsa newbies! Picture-taking everywhere! (Lau, wait for our pics and the New Worlds poster Ulan will be sending you). Since we arrived late, no more pizza left for us. So, my sis and I got our own pizza instead, shared some sis-to-sis bonding time, strolled around the mall and went home just in time for me to prepare for work. So, I'm here at work, tired and sleepy. I still have the energy, but we'll see what happens later.

But I'm glad I'll be having my days off.

Pizza Moot Pictures already available!

No comments: