Wednesday, February 04, 2004

On my rest days, I

Slept the entire Monday, therefore missing an interview for a possible new job. My mom was mad at me for that. I had my reasons of not going. I was awake for 20 hours already at that time and only had a 3-hour sleep, I don't think I'd be able to answer questions in that interview and I never liked their newspaper ad in the first place.

Then came Tuesday. After a long, long time, I watched a movie again alone. Made some lame excuse to him so we can meet later than usual. I missed spending time with myself, so I watched "Brother Bear" alone and it was fun!

Went to the VCD rental place since we don't have cable TV anymore. Since it's already the love month, I rented two love stories. One which I consider a classic and another one which is a bit out of the ordinary. "A Room With A View" intrigued me. Most girls would prefer Daniel-Day Lewis or Julian Sands, but I think Rupert Graves is the cute one there! Hahaha! On the other hand, "Punch Drunk Love" made me sleepy at first because of some dragging scenes, but I must admit Adam Sandler did a great job in that movie.

I also had some disturbing dreams about this guy I knew way back in fourth grade. I don't know why I had a dream about him since I never thought of him for years now.

No comments: