Saturday, February 14, 2004

I went to the mall earlier today. A lot of people wore red and I was glad I was wearing pink. Haha!

What's the big deal with Valentine's Day anyway? Flowers are overpriced, restaurants are overcrowded, couples everywhere. I mean why celebrate love one day in a year when you can make a whole lotta lovin' the whole year round, right? And I don't mean just between lovers.

A friend sent me a message earlier saying he has no date today. I told him me too and what's worse, I have work tonight. But I told him that the fact he doesn't have a date on Valentine's versus having dates on other days of the year... I mean 1 day versus 364 days (or 365 during leap year) is NOT a bad thing, right? But kidding aside, not having a date does not mean nobody loves him. I think that goes out to all people, epecially those who feel depressed during Valentine's.

I don't know what's the matter with me. This is not the pessimistic me. Maybe because I feel really, really felt awful at work today and I just need to focus on something positive. It's tough not knowing what my next step would be but I'm glad there are people who support me in whatever decisions I make.

No comments: