Monday, May 31, 2004

Friends

Today, I realized how much I appreciate my friends. They are those who may be far from me and those who may be near but I seldom see. I miss the company, the laughs, the stories, the drama and the excitement. I even miss the misadventures. But most of all, I miss the comfort of being with them. The environment with no pretentions. I probably may see them after a long, long time or I may never see them at all. But I know that despite the different experiences that happen to us, that despite the separate paths we are taking and despite the fact that they will also meet other friends of their own... but when I look closely, the character that I loved and continue to love is still present in that person I call a "friend".

I know I will never be who I am today without my friends.

You know who you are. Thank you! :)

2 comments:

loryces said...

testing comments...

i looove the layout (hehe)!!!

Monkey said...

Very nice post and nice to meet you. Well said!