Wednesday, May 26, 2004

HP : PoA


Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban Posted by Hello

--------------------

Exactly a week from now (June 2), this movie will be shown and the Filipinos will be one of the first few people who could watch it in the cinemas. "Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban" has a U.S. release date of June 4. Aren't we glad we're on this side of the planet?

My sister and I were planning to watch it on the first day. I just wish I would have the energy to watch a probably 2-hour movie after a 9-hour shift. I was bargaining with my sis if we can watch it on a weekend or something, but she would not want to hear my pleas. We'll see...

Gary Oldman as Sirius Black is a role I am looking forward to. It's just that I imagine Sirius to be a bit like Jim Caviezel. But then like I said, we'll see...

My sis said this book, where the movie was based of course, was the best book for her in all five books in the Harry Potter series. Then she also said that Alfonso Cuaron, the director, is way better than Chris Columbus, who directed the first two movie. She said that Cuaron was more artistic and did more justice to the book (according to the reviews she read and all the trailers she downloaded) :). Again, we'll see...

In short, I am looking forward to it!

No comments: