Tuesday, May 11, 2004

The Presence

Today, we are together for one year and two months. I'm glad there is still a "WE" after all we've been through.

There's one thing in my mind though that I couldn't seem to easily disregard. A few weeks ago, a friend read me the tarot. It was just for fun. I asked him several questions and one of them was, "How would I know he's 'The One'?" Then he read my cards saying that a difficult challenge will come to my life and if he's there for me, he's my Neo ("The One").

Then after I was hospitalized, I thought what if that was the challenge the cards were referring to. I must admit he was not physically there for me. We talked and exchanged messages but that's it. Now, seeds of doubts are being planted in my mind.

But I won't give up that easily. There are a lot of circumstances ang challenges that are yet about to happen. For once, I want to be optimistic.

Happy 14th Monthsary, Lisse!!!

---------------------

Election votes still counting...

Lord, it's all in Your hands.

No comments: