Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Hibernate?

You Can Change Your Life

You've probably already improved your life a great deal, and you're no stranger to change.
You're able to make very difficult changes in your life. It's all about state of mind.
And even if you have some trouble changing, you're smart enough to get support or take a different approach.
So go ahead and dare to make things better. You know you can do it!



What if humans can hibernate? Imagine just sleeping like 2 or 3 months off and then waking up and going back to the usual routine. Wouldn't that be great?! I'd probably lose weight despite the non-activity. There won't be work too! Woohoo! Oh well, if only time is not essential. This is a fast-paced world. I don't know if it's because technology gives us a lot of things to do or because I'm in my 20's that's why my calendar is always almost full. *sigh*


It just goes to show man's lifespan is not long enough for God to allow human hibernation. I'm rambling here. Forgive me for not making sense. I just feel tired. I guess I need that change now.

No comments: