Sunday, December 02, 2007

Gaiman High (Again)

Neil Gaiman was here in 2005 and I can't pass this chance to see him again in person. There was no booksigning but then I sacrificed sleep to see one of my favorite authors in person and I am not sorry for it. I even got to see his cute son! Hahaha! I met my friends and bought the books and I even won in the raffle for a signed bookmark! Woot!


click to view album
Pictures speak louder than words in this instance so pls click the pic to view the album. =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was there too! Just on the other side of the stage :-) And yup, I won a signed bookmark too! I hope Neil Gaiman comes back next year for the 3rd PGFA.

--- Prudence (http://tesstermulo.com)

Unknown said...

Cool! Yeah, I hope he comes back and does a booksigning too! :)