Sunday, December 23, 2007

Pre-Christmas Blues

A few days from now and it's gonna be Christmas once again. As much as I would want to, I won't be able to spend Christmas eve with my family. *sniff* This is the 2nd time I'll be away from home during Christmas eve. I'll probably be able to attend mass with them but I have to go to work after that. Good thing my leave application for New Year's eve was approved. I watched Avenue Q with Ian last Wednesday and I enjoyed it a lot. I have two Christmas parties and a Bloomfields gig I am looking forward to before the year ends. I can't wait for that! I've been working too hard I think and I really need a break. I can't wait for 2008! I know it's gonna be an additional year for me and I'm getting older but I know there are going to be better things in store. I wonder if the new year will bring a new spark to my currently non-existent love life? Hahaha! Que sera sera.



with friends by the Rockwell Christmas tree



Our company Christmas party happened last December 16, 2007 at the Rockwell Tent, Powerplant Mall. There's good food, good music and free overflowing booze! Too bad we had to end it before midnight because some of us had to go to work. Hahaha! Bummer. Pictures galore here (click click).

No comments: