Friday, December 07, 2007

Wanting

Have you ever wanted something you can never have? It's like looking at a display window and seeing something beautiful. You know you can afford it one of these days but the thing is, it's not for you to own anymore. Someone else owns it. Do you steal it away? Are you going to follow "The Secret" and just believe that the thing is indeed meant for you even if the odds are against you? Or do you wait for something else that may be as wonderful but is altogether different from what you wanted? How sure are you that there is going to be another beautiful one out there?


My mind is wandering again. Good thing my work week starts today. I know I'll be distracted. I think that's a good thing. Oh and I watched "The Golden Compass" last Wednesday. It's like the faster and shorter version of the book. I like the movie. Most of the scenes came from the book so purists can really enjoy watching the film. I can't wait for the 2nd and 3rd installment of "His DarkMaterials". Last night, Jack TV even showed a trailer of "The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian". That's another film I am looking forward to. The actor who plays Prince Caspian is another one I'm looking out for. Hahaha! At least these wants, I know, will be satisfied when I watch the movies. Reality, however, is another scenario. *sigh*

No comments: