Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Whirls and Twirls

After the whirlwind week last week, I have caught some sleep during the weekend and I'm back to my zombie mode at work. I can't imagine I went through a post-birthday party, a relative's death, a sort-of family reunion, a friend's despedida party, a mother's day celebration and some work in-between in a span of a few days. There were mixed emotions, mixed drinks and mixed expressions. Maybe that's why I also feel mixed up today. Hah! But then there's this guy... this darn guy I couldn't stop thinking... umm... never mind. I am actually trying my best to forget him.


Anyway, here are some pics from Day's post-birthday party. Click this to view the entire album. Thank you, Day for the pictures. =)



posing with the donuts



pretty waves



a toast to friendship



Before I forget, (belated) Happy Mother's Day to all mothers out there! I know we're nothing (but void? hehe!) without you. Love you, Mama! Mwah! I hope you like our "gift", Hehe! I am not sure where I can grab some pics for Gabe's despedida party (I'm gonna miss you, Gabe! Huhuhu!) We will all be waiting for you! Oh, and I am looking forward to next weekend. I hope I can see some of my cousins and we can hang out together. It's been a while really. The entire family is also planning to go home to Bacolod City (after 11 years or so!) next month. I just have to think where I can get the money for that... Oh wow. Hahaha! I guess I have to work my arse off some more. =)

No comments: