Monday, February 16, 2009

25 Random Things

I lost count from the tags I received. I am tagging anyone who wants to answer. So, here goes...


1. I've always wanted an older brother because I want someone to take care of me and baby me.


2. I do not memorize the multiplication table in English. I studied in a Chinese school until I was 10, so I memorize it in Chinese (Fukien).


3. I still keep the diaries I wrote when I was in grade school.


4. I easily fall in love. (Aww!)


5. I had my first kiss when I was 22.


6. I really cry easily. Even TV advertisements make me cry.


7. I am a visual learner/person.


8. I used to say I want to get married at age 27. Now that I'm 28, I don't know if I want to get married at all.


9. When I'm quiet, I may be upset, in deep thought, bored, sleepy or just amused.


10. I never practiced my profession.


11. I tend to overanalyze things.


12. I have a feeling I was male in my previous life. (Yes, I believe in reincarnation.)


13. I want to learn how to cook.


14. I want to learn how to swim.


15. I love food but I want to lose weight.


16. My idea of a perfect date is good food, good wine and good conversation by the beach under the stars. =)


17. I wanted to run away from home when I was younger, but I was too much of a coward to do it.


18. I gush when I see old people holding hands (or displaying affection) in public.


19. I am a touchy person to people I'm close with.


20. I'm a hopeless romantic to the point of cheesiness. I'm a sucker for love stories, fairy tales and happy endings.


21. I would like to travel the world before I die (or even after I die).


22. I collect shoes, bags, perfumes, CD's and books.


23. I'm scared of roller coasters but I'm not scared of heights.


24. I dream in color. I usually dream of running and being chased.


25. When I was young, I wanted to either be a doctor or a marine biologist.

No comments: