Friday, February 06, 2009

Universe

And, when you want something,
all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.

~ Paulo Coelho, "The Alchemist"



I am blaming the Universe for the pretty weird things that happened to me today. It was a choice between the past and the present (or possible future?). I made a choice and I have no regrets. (Note to self: Read private blog.)


I didn't intend to be in this position. I didn't force myself to feel this way. Sometimes, life has a cruel way of letting me learn my lessons. I have to quit over-analyzing. I have to stop worrying. I just have to continue being my fabulous self (Hahaha!) and concentrate on work.


I am partly letting go-- not of him, but of myself. It's like being bonded in chains. It's suffocating. Everyday is a puzzle. He's the reason but I am to blame. So, I'll just give him what he wants. If it's time, he can have it. I am not planning to hang on more than I intend to or want to. I'll let him enjoy what he needs to enjoy. That's what he wants. Me? I have to move on... but I will continue to think about him, care for him and possibly even love him... more than he'll ever know.

No comments: