Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Waiting

"Patience is a virtue" or "Time is gold"?


A few days from now, a good friend of mine is leaving for London. A few months from now, another good friend is coming back from the States. People come and go. People pass me by. I have always been here-- waiting for things to occur, waiting for life to happen, waiting for time to pass and waiting for my chance to come. I know I should do something, but I always play safe. Do I remain here in my place and let opportunities pass me by?


I have grabbed the chances I can get, but there are certain chances that require great risks. My so-called career is going smoothly. I don't regret any big decisions I have made. Recently though, I realized that when it comes to romance and matters of the heart, I am scared. I don't want to end up broken-hearted again. Am I already jaded? Or am I just playing safe?


The thoughts have been killing me. The mystery is eating me day after day. I hate this feeling of not knowing. Should I ask and risk everything or should I wait for the universe to conspire in achieving my heart's desire? Hahaha! Or maybe, I should just stay the same-- crazy ol' me. Always waiting. Always here.

No comments: