Monday, February 16, 2009

For Friends...

... who turn my frown into a smile
... who listen to my silly stories
... who listen to my even sillier love songs
... who accept me for all my imperfections
... who adjust to my moods
... who understand my predicaments
... who are there when I need them the most
... who remember me even when I'm away
... who give thoughtful gestures
... who take care of me
... who know how to say the right things at the right time
... who fight for friendship and what it represents
... who work hard and play harder
... who are brutally honest
... who value my opinion
... who won't allow distance or time drift us apart
... who teach me how to love
... who are there when I fall
... who are still there when I get up
... who make life easier
... who make the world a better place


THANK YOU!!!

No comments: