Friday, September 27, 2002

God works in mysterious ways...

Know why I said that? Before a rough yesterday was finished, after my bestfriend left for the United States, somebody called me... a person close to me whom I haven't seen for more than half a year!!!

Madell called. It was such a surprise. It felt as if after I lost one of the few people who know me better than anybody else (referring to Laurice), there she comes... back to my current existence. We talked (actually I talked most of the time) for about five hours straight! I'm filling her up with all the happenings in my life after the hiatus of our friendship. We decided to meet as soon as possible (hopefully tomorrow) and I know we need more than a day to keep up with the stories of what's been going on in our lives for the past six months.

I'm just glad that happened-- during the time, I know, I needed that kind of friend (companionship) the most. I hope Laurice gets to find that kind of person in the States too-- the silver lining on her dark cloud.

I'm just happy that happened.

By the way, I'm getting busy at work now and I have to cope up with the things I gotta do to make my new business run. I know I can do this.

=)

No comments: