Thursday, September 26, 2002

This is my third blog for the day!

Whew! What's happening to me? I think there are lots of baggages I have to get off my chest.

First is this business I joined in last month. I'm having trouble keeping on track again. With people rejecting me and putting me down, I feel helpless (and powerless?) again. Not that I need to convince them... but I also expected them to somehow give it a try too. But oh well...

Then there's this call from the courier that the blood samples we were supposed to ship last Monday was delayed due to weather disturbances. Now I have to settle everything from my home, since the earliest I can get back to the clinic is tomorrow. I don't know how many days it was delayed. I have to confirm later... What would happen if the blood was spoiled? I can't imagine the consequences...

Then I have these body aches. Maybe it has something to do with the end of my monthly period or maybe I am just so stressed out.

ARGH!!!

No comments: