Thursday, September 19, 2002

*sigh* Another boring day in my life... No work since we have no patients scheduled for today. Yeah... you may say "Lucky, girl!" Well, not really... I don't seem to know where I'm headed... You know, like a quarter life crisis but not really.. Since I'm only 22... Oh by the way, 89 days and 9 hours left before The Two Towers premiere (according to the clockdown timer on my desktop). =)

Later, I'm gonna meet a few friends... maybe change the course of their financial future (and mine as well). I'm starting to build my own business now (since I have to take some risks from the options given to me). I want a CHANGE in my life. I can feel something missing. Maybe I am just not contented but then... I just want MORE.

Who knows? A few years from now, I will be able to reach my dreams... I need to take a few steps at a time.
Know what you do... Do what you know!

No comments: