Wednesday, January 07, 2004

If you were to ask me how I'm doing today, I wouldn't know what to say. This day left me with a lot of mixed emotions and it felt like it drained all my energy. And I have another work shift to face.

Had lunch with him after 16 days of not seeing each other. Bitin. Sobra.

I made plans today and almost all of them were not done. That's a downside of planning and expecting coz I often end up disappointed. So, I'll try my best to live the day. Whatever happens happens. So be it.

I had three hours of sleep. I woke up with a cramping left leg that still hurts until now. I'm now at work taking crap from other people. Personally, that still hurts, I mean having them shout at me because of problems that I did not even cause in the first place. But I'm learning how to let those curses and angry words to enter one ear and exit the other.

Live and let live.

No comments: