Friday, January 02, 2004

Truth

Amidst all the buzz going in my head today, all the plans I'm thinking, all the decisions I am or am not regretting, all the reasons I'm defending, I got to read this line in a friend's blog.

Find out what makes you happy and follow what your heart tells you. They may call you foolish, but at least you are a happy fool, not a lonely empty person.


Then it seems like everything that's happening in my life, which I thought were all random occurences, are suddenly placed in order. As if I am meant to be in this state of my existence.

"...so do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."
~Gandalf the Grey, "The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring"

No comments: