Friday, May 12, 2006

Ice Queen Meltdown




Contrary to popular notion, I am no ice queen. I am quite easy to please. Just give me attention, time, sincerity, honesty and a good conversation over free food (hehe!) and I'll crumble into pieces. I'm ok now. We're ok now. The first rain of May poured yesterday. Despite marking the end of summer, the rain doesn't depress me. It's refreshing actually. Better day sleep for us night owls. It is still raining now and I'm looking forward to a long weekend for me.


P.S.
So when will the MTRCB rate The Da Vinci Code so we can start reserving tickets?!

4 comments:

Rob said...

loved the downpour even if they gave me colds over the night.

MTRCB still hasn't made up it's mind irks me up already. >=(

Unknown said...

Nakakainip na nga eh. Ang tagal eh this week na dapat ipapalabas to... Buti na lang lagi ako nag-vitamins so the change in weather didn't affect me that much. Get well soon!

Jennie said...

Off to watch "Da Vinci" on Saturday morn... can't wait! :D

Unknown said...

Good for you Jennie! I'm plannning to watch either Thursday evening or Saturday morning. I can't reserve online coz until now there is no rating yet! Grrr!