Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Friends Indeed!

They say, "When the going gets tough, the tough gets going!". There are moments when I'd rather say, "When the going gets tough, it's every man for himself".


Yes, there are times when I prefer to be alone. Those are instances when I'd rather have myself (and my thoughts) to keep me company, especially when the people I'm with do NOT seem to care. One good outcome from being in a tough situation is I get to know who my real friends are compared to those who are just pretending to be my friends. I appreciate those who are always there during happy moments AND down times and not just when everything's fine and dandy. It's nice knowing that however few they may be, real friends treat me the same way whether I change or not or we both change or have not seen each other for a long time or are far apart.





Cheers to true friends! They're always there when we need them the most. =)

No comments: