Sunday, January 07, 2007

Here Come the Sparks!

The streets near Baclaran and Mall of Asia have been crowded as the dusk settles since Friday. That was the start of The World Pyro Olympics that is currently being held in the Esplanade of the SM Mall of Asia. I haven't watched the previous ones in the past years so tonight is going to be the first time I'm watching it. I'm looking forward to Sponge Cola's performance as well (and Imago too). I wish my sis is with me to watch it. I heard she's getting homesick in Cavite now. I am also planning to watch the last day on the 13th with my family (minus my sis) in tow. Too bad I won't have a digital camera but I'll be using my trusty camera phone and hope it won't let me down. But I'm gonna brave the traffic later coz I'm just excited to be there! :)

No comments: