Thursday, June 14, 2007

I miss...

(a.k.a. The Wholesome List)


... listening ears when I rant/rave
... sturdy shoulders to lean on
... kisses on my forehead
... "I love you" whispers in my ear
... the hand that fits perfectly when held
... the silly jokes
... not needing to always talk because the company will suffice
... smiling WHILE listening to love songs
... that protective tug/hug
... the friendship
... the simple and low-budgeted dates
... the shopping "moments"
... the easy-to-please attitude
... the mature insights
... the patience to my moods
... being imperfect AND not giving a damn about it
... him


I have been feeling down in the dumps lately. There's more where that came from but I think I'm bordering pathetic now.


This too shall pass.


Life goes ever on and on...


P.S.
In case you're wondering if there exists "The Naughty List", the answer is yes. Party, anyone? :)

No comments: