Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Trying...

Sometimes the best isn't enough.


You Have Good Manners 67% of the Time

Your manners are quite excellent. You are well versed in etiquette.
Of course you have the occasional slip up, but you even apologize with grace.



Lately, my manners are missing. These aren't just the occasional slip-ups. I noticed that I have been lashing back at some hapless victim, usually a friend or family member, as if I were some trapped animal. I guess that's what I am-- trapped. I'm just glad they (hopefully) understand. I apologize if you were one of those I have been impatient with for the past few days.


Guys Like That You're Sensitive

And not in that "cry at a drop of a hat" sort of way
You just get most guys - even if you're not trying to
Guys find it is easy to confide in you and tell you their secrets
No wonder you tend to get close quickly in relationships!



No, I am not ready for another relationship. Yes, I am trying to convince myself that. A crush is just a crush. Nothing more. Nothing less. To those who are curious as to what happened to the 4-year "relationship", here are snippets of the song that closely describes what I'm feeling right now.


I've been up, down, tryin' to get the feeling again
All around, tryin' to get the feeling again
The one that made me shiver
Made my knees start to quiver
...
Where did it run to? I thought I'd done all that I could
Just to keep the love light burnin'
But whatever I've done, guess I just haven't done it too good
'cause all that's left is
...
And I've looked high and low
And everywhere I possibly can
But there's no tryin' to get the feelin' again
It seemed to disappear as fast as it came

...
~* "Trying to Get the Feeling Again" by Barry Manilow *~

No comments: